Operations & Events Manager
Mill Hill, London NW7
36 hrs/pwk , Salary £28,000 p.a
The NW7Hub is seeking a dynamic and innovative person to join our team at an exciting time in the development of our community focussed charity. Key to the role is maintaining current provision, devising a creative programme of events, delivering a library service and contributing to our future vision to build a new community Hub.
We are keen to receive applications from suitably experienced individuals with the drive and passion to shape the future of the charity and who display a broad range of management and operational skills and experience.
For further information or for an informal discussion about the vacancy, please email email@example.com.
Job Description:Operations and Events Manager Job Description 251019
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon Friday 15th November 2019.
Interviews will take place in the week commencing 25th November 2019
The NW7hub is a charity run for the community, by the community and it relies heavily on the help from our wonderful volunteers and generous donors. Without our volunteers we simply cannot open our doors.
Right now the NW7hub is just getting started on its journey so it’s an exciting time to be a part of our growth and success in the community.
In addition to running the Library and cafe, we are working very hard in Hartley Avenue to bring lots of fun, engaging, educational and exciting classes, events and activities to our community.
These wonderful initiatives of course take huge amounts of time, resources and money to get going so we simply cannot do it without you and your generosity!
We have a wide variety of volunteering roles available including: –
- Volunteer Library Counter Services: – processing book loans and responding to customer enquiries.
- Volunteer Library Shelvers – helping to ensure the library is always organised and inviting.
- Volunteer Early Years Assistant – running/joining in with Baby Rhyme Time and Toddler sessions.
- Volunteer Café Assistant – help serve drinks and snacks and keep our community café welcoming.
- Volunteer Events Assistant – help run activities such as the weekly Active Generation meeting, monthly Reading Group and more one-off events such as our Arts Fairs.
- Volunteer Caretaker: help us keep our doors open for as many community classes as possible.
- Volunteer Maintenance: help us keep the building in operational order.
- Fundraising: Run community events to help raise funds or assist in writing grant applications.
You can download an application form below which can be emailed to email@example.com or alternatively fill in the form for more information.
If you would like to help us financially see Donate.