The NW7hub is a charity run for the community, by the community and it relies heavily on the help from our wonderful volunteers and generous donors. Without our volunteers we simply cannot open our doors.
Right now the NW7hub is just getting started on its journey so it’s an exciting time to be a part of our growth and success in the community.
In addition to running the Library and cafe, we are working very hard in Hartley Avenue to bring lots of fun, engaging, educational and exciting classes, events and activities to our community.
These wonderful initiatives of course take huge amounts of time, resources and money to get going so we simply cannot do it without you and your generosity!
We have a wide variety of volunteering roles available including: –
- Volunteer Library Counter Services: – processing book loans and responding to customer enquiries.
- Volunteer Library Shelvers – helping to ensure the library is always organised and inviting.
- Volunteer Early Years Assistant – running/joining in with Baby Rhyme Time and Toddler sessions.
- Volunteer Café Assistant – help serve drinks and snacks and keep our community café welcoming.
- Volunteer Events Assistant – help run activities such as the weekly Active Generation meeting, monthly Reading Group and more one-off events such as our Arts Fairs.
- Volunteer Caretaker: help us keep our doors open for as many community classes as possible.
- Volunteer Maintenance: help us keep the building in operational order.
- Fundraising: Run community events to help raise funds or assist in writing grant applications.
You can download an application form below which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively fill in the form for more information.
If you would like to help us financially see Donate.